- a TRO (temporary restraining order) and file an Article 78 in court this week against Mayor Bloomberg and Commissioner Steiner.”
- Hold regular mass protests in front of the Tweed Building. The first demonstration Thursday [December 2] at 4 p.m.,” Tweed Bldg.
- Hold mass protests in front of the homes of Mayor Bloomberg, Commission Steiner and Cathie Black.
- Demand an end to mayoral control of schools and stop Bloomberg’s atrocious abuse of power.
- Exploring the possibility of a boycott of the schools.
- Looking into the legal avenues to see what could be done, if anything, to recall the mayor.
Groups and individuals attending meeting:The Freedom Party, Deny Waiver Coalition, CEMOTAP (Committee to Eliminate Media Offensive to Afrikan People) co-founder Dr. James McIntosh, radio personality Bob Law, Civil Rights attorneys, Roger Wareham, Norman Siegel , City Council Members, Jumaane Williams, Charles Barron, Activist Viola Plummer, retired educator Jitu Weusi.
A protest rally planned Thursday, Dec. 2, Tweed Bldg, 4PM.