Mamie Till Mobley

"There was an important mission for me, to shape so many...young minds as a teacher. God took away one child but...(gave) me thousands. And I have been grateful for the blessing." Mamie Till Mobley

Saturday, April 9, 2011

School Board member Pamela Cahill resigning called board dysfunctional

Pamela Cahill, Ferry District representative on the Buffalo Board of Education resigning at the end of  May citing in a Buffalo News story, "I think the state needs to step in and take over,” Cahill said. “I think this board really needs to be shut down. I don’t think it’s a functional board. I don’t think it’s good for the district.” She added, “I don’t think we have a professional, functional board,” in the same News story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitney Tilson (3rd background)

Whitney Tilson (3rd background)
"Let’s be honest: we need a lot more well-off, well-educated white folks with a personal stake in both charter schools and education reform in general if we’re going to take reform to the next level, both politically and operationally.Whitney Tilson, hedge fund manager and major funding angel for the school privatizing Democrats for Education Reform, thinks there’s not enough rich, educated white folks.( Preaprez) click photo to his blog.

Arne Duncan

Arne Duncan
U.S. Secretary of Education, click photo